Friday, October 07, 2005

"Smack him upside down, and tell him he is rude!"

What should I say to a guy when I want to break things off with him? I do not know. I am perplexed by it. I want to disappear from his life and yet at the same time, it would be too cruel.

I like him alot and yet he is doing things that will prevent me from moving close to him. He is smart, and good looking. He is almost everything that I can ask for, and yet why is he asking this from me?

He puts up a good arguement. He holds his conversations well. He cares so much about me. He tells me the thought of me makes him feel all warm and fuzzy. He likes the spirit that I bring whenever I am near him, but does he know why I possesses the spirit? Why is he making fun of the very thing that bring him peace and comfort. I like to hear all of that. I like it when he flirts with me, but why is he pushing the limits? I cannot do this alone. I need help.

I want to say that he will never be able to find another girl that will possesses what I have, but I might be wrong and he will say I am wrong.

I need to break it off. Once and for all.