Friday, October 28, 2005

Addictions

If I should care to mention or think about how I have changed ever since I moved to the states, I would bring to attention my new found addiction to chocolate. Never at all in my life would I think I would be addicted to chocolate. I spend most of my days munching and sucking on chocolate. I am addicted to Take5!!! They are best chocolate in the world. Take5 has got a pretzels, caramel, peanut and peanut butter, and all of this is covered by a layer of milk chocolate. I cannot even explain to you why they are so good, perhaps it is because of the pretzels, I love pretzels. I think by the end of this fall semester I am going to gain a few pounds.

I finally did what I had wanted to do for sometime now. I chopped my hair off! Now it is officially in the short category. I feel spunky!

This is me in a nutshell. Back to typing my report, and crossing my fingers hopping my Compaq notebook won’t die on me!!!