Monday, September 26, 2005

Why are white people getto? Because they like to wear dresses!

This is going to be a busy week… I just found out that I had two separate papers due on the same day. Each just as important as the other. I am going to disappear...

“Why are you so quiet?”
“Because I have been working out in the gym all day.”

We played the “why” and “because” game today during family home evening. We are seated in separate row facing each other. One roll will need to come up with “why” question and say it to the person next to them. The corresponding roll does the same thing too, only difference being they ask the “because” question instead.

I was the only asian at family home evening. I did not even realise it, then Jayanna came along. I am glad she did.

Family home evening is the one of those days of the week which I look forward to. This is the only time that I get to mingle with people in my ward. Why am I so quiet? I don’t know why. How can I talk more? I am usually not this way. Maybe because I have nothing in my head?! I don’t know. I will talk more the next time.

I kept thinking of the movie, “Just like heaven”. The word righteous kept ringing in my head.

This is it; righteous shall be the word of the month. RIGHTEOUS