Sunday, September 25, 2005

IPod photo

Once again I am back to singing in choir. Rachel being the ward music director has decided it would be a good idea to entertain the notion of organizing a ward choir. So we did have a ward choir. During our initial practice there were a lot of member but as the week went on, the numbers dwindled. All is still good.

I was surprise to see S at the ward choir practice. I never realize we are in the same ward. I see him all the time, at least three times a week. He always wears a hat to class, and dresses like a Jamaican boy. Standing at 6ft, I always feel so small whenever I am with him. What surprise me even more were his skills with singing. He sang so beautifully. I remember asking him once his reasons for joining choir, and he told me the reason was because he hopes to get to know more girls. I immediately laughed.

I appreciate his honesty. He is a quirky guy.

For a moment in time, I almost made a goal of getting to know him and being a good friend to him, but it never really happen. Maybe I should get down to it. I will…

I am glad I joined choir. It gives me the opportunity I need to develop my talent. I love to sing, and it pleases me to know that the songs I sing help brighten up someone’s day.

I love music and I cannot live without it. I am in neeeeeed of an IPOD. I don’t think I have ever been in such desperate need of a music storage device. Just on Friday, I walked into the BYU bookstore and was about to purchase an IPOD when the lady at the counter said it was out of stock. I was indeed disappointed to know that the IPOD photo 20 gig are all sold out, but I knew at the back of my head that it is probably a blessing in disguise. I don’t need one; I just want it, because everyone else has one, even the girl who just passed by me earlier.

My birthday is coming, maybe that would be the perfect occasion for it.