Friday, September 30, 2005

I think anthroplogy would be better than communications!!!

“Have you ever thought of going to law school Christina?”
“Nope, I haven’t”
“Well if you want to work in an embassy you should, a doctorate in international law would get you very far ahead”
“What about political science?”
“That is not that only way around it.”
“Very well then… maybe, I am should also take a minor in Japanese too, what do you think?”
“Good idea, now you just need to work to get a good GPA.”

I have been debating about my emphasis for sometime now. My major’s emphasis was previously communications and culture, but now I have decided to change it to anthropology instead.

I think it is going to be very exciting.

Don’t you ever feel empowered by the decisions you made? I do. I have never been more certain about what I want in my life, more than now.

I felt flattered when my professor actually thought I am a junior or graduating senior when I am only but a lowly freshman.

Anyways this sums up for my day. Now, I officially have a major and a minor! I am an anthropology major with a Japanese minor!