Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Blog inactivity? Not!

The inactivity of my blog should clue you in on my busy social life. Well I do not have a busy social life, but I do have a busy schedule, at least so for this fall semster. Often times I do not have enough time at all to finish my homework at all. I miss doing homework. I know it sounds strange but I do miss it.

So to make up for it all, I gather I should put up something fun.

Three names I go by: Christina, Bella, Chris(tine)

Three screennames I've had (have): Bella, Butterfly, oriental lass

Three physical things I like about myself: I am slim. Straight black mane. My toned legs

Three physical things I'd like to change: My height, a little of it does help. My teeth… wish it could be whiter. I cannot think of the last one…

Three parts of my heritage: Chinese, Irish, Czech. That is what it says when I did a genealogy trace, but I think I am just Chinese.

Three things that scare me: Being forgotten,. Taken for granted. Being judged.

Three daily essentials: Shower, sleep and people (friends)

Three things I'm wearing as we speak: Turquoise shirt, White embroided capris, my opal ear studs.

Three favorite bands: The Beatles. Air supply. Maroon 5(Maybe)

Three of my favorite songs: Read your mind. Baby don’t you break my heart slow. Chances are.

Three things I want in a relationship: Trust/Faith, Friendship, sacrificeTwo truths and a lie: I speak the British English. I hate living in the city. I am a communications major.

Three favorite hobbies: Writing. Talking to people. Travelling

Three things I want to do right now but for some reason am restraining myself from: Do my English response paper. Shower. Take a cap nap.

Three careers: International client service director in a NY based advertising agency. Anthropologist. Journalist.

Three places I want to vacation: England. Thailand. NY

Three names for children: You should ask if I would ever be married. Anyways… Charlize… this is the only one in my head now.

Three things to do before I die: Travel round the world with my best friend(s). Spend more time with my family (sounds cliché, but I do need that) Live in the country side (not utah) for a month…

Well this should do for now. Will post more soon. Its a promise.