Sunday, July 10, 2005

My random thoughts

I have had many blogs before this. I have lost count of them. My first blog came about when I was only 19. It was a plain old blog, with nothing interesting on it. I did not know any html coding, and I refused to play around with it, for fear that I might messed anything up. In fact, I do not remember what fueled the thought to set up my first blog. It started as a playground for me to develope my literary talent. That also led me to my "now-editor" cum teacher, Drew.

Drew lives in New South Wales,Australia. He is of white ethnicity. He has dark brown hair, and he is able to carry of the "unshaven" look very well. We talk every so often. Our conversations usually revolved around our friends, life and most importantly, my blog entries. He always says, I am talented, and that I can write, but somehow my pieces seem to lack of lustre. We attribute it to my age. He calls me the "blind Indiana Jones". Well I am still growing... one day.

Then one day, I decided to set up a blog again. Since then, I have had many times where I had unawaringly shaken hands with html. I am glad I did, because it seem to have dissipate my phobia for it.

Last December, I created Tantalizing. She was my first encounter with html, and the rest is history.

I like to write, it is not always easy. I cannot promise that I will always write nice stuff on here, but I will try my best to write things people would read. I will try not to ditch this blog.