Monday, July 18, 2005

I just came back from watching a movie in my friend's room. The movie is call, "Win a Date with Tad Hamiliton". As you guess, it is a chick flick. Well I am a girl after all, and it makes sense that I have a certain inclination to watch it.

The movie features Tad Hamiliton as the typical hollywood badboy, who went on a blind date with a small town girl named Roselyn Futch. As you can probably guess, this movie has a typical romantic story line that leaves viewers going "Awwwwwww". A twenty first century fairytale, that lives in all our hearts.

Perhapes it has dawn on you that I have deleted all my previous posts of Hawaii. I must apologise, but as I browse through my previous posts, a feeling of uneasiness well up from within me. I realise I have been just typing in those lines as fillers for my blog, and I have not been putting in the effort and giving my blog the respect she deserves.

My day has been a long yet fun day. It is refreshing to do something different for a job. A friend of mine who resides in LA, said before that he admired me for the sacrifices I made to get back to college once again. Is it a sacrifice? I hardly think so. I perceive all of this to be an investment. I love living in Hawaii, but sometimes I get homesick. Well life is a bed of roses is it not? Roses have thorns after all.