Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Back to Summer Job...

Last Saturday night was one of the best weekends I have had for a long time. I finally got to talk to QT again. It was nice to hear from him. I miss him so much and often I find myself thinking about him.

Have I ever told you how we met? We never actually did. Both of us lived in Singapore, but never found the time or put in the effort to hangout at all. It started with a dear old friend of ours. His name is Johnny. I guess I should thank him after all, even though he gets onto my nerves for the better part of our friendship. Johnny was never his name, but we call him that, and he is fine with it. Johnny introduce him into one of our many chat sessions on msn messenger and that was it. It was the begining of a friendship.

I actually want to proceed on and talk about him, but I realise, for everyone of my blogs, I have at least devoted one post to his name...

Now that I actually have the time to think about it, all of this sound so weird. Each time when someone reads about him on my blog, they would unmistakably thought of him as my boyfriend. Well he is not, but I think we would date, if his korean friend manage to locate me n Hawaii and bring me back with him to Huston in a luggage.